Sports Massage is a deep tissue massage that can benefit anyone suffering with muscular pain and tightness, immobility, postural defects or specific injuries.
Designed to break down collections of lactic acid, collagen and other by-products deposited in the muscular skeletal system, sports massage can promote a greater range of movement by loosening muscular tension to help reduce general aches and pains and help re-align postural defects.
Problems that are commonly resolved by Sports Massage include lower back pain, hip and IT band issues, tight shoulders, headaches, tendonitis, tennis elbow and also sciatica.
Here are just some of the conditions that Sports Massage can help:
- Lower back pain.
- Neck and shoulder pain or tightness.
- Stress or tension stored in the body.
- Headaches and migraines.
- Knee and hip pain, IT band syndrome.
- Muscular strains, sprains and tears.
- Ligament and tendon damage.
- Scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis.
- General muscular tightness caused by injury or arthritis.
- Postural alignment.